Recipe: Grilled Spam Foil DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1/4 cup brown sugar
8 potatoes, sliced 1/4″
1/4 cup beer
2 cups carrots, sliced 1/4″
1/4 cup stone ground mustard
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp celery seed
12-oz can SPAM, cut into 12 slices
- In small bowl combine brown sugar, beer, mustard, and celery seed.
- Divide vegetables and SPAM into equal portions, arranging each portion on a 18×12″ piece of foil.
- Drizzle mustard sauce over each and fold up to form 5×4″ packet, sealing well.
- Place over medium hot coals, grilling 45 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Credit: Blair’s SPAM page