Recipe: Barbecued Spam SandwichesDifficulty: Easy
1 (12 ounce) can of SPAM®
1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
1 cup prepared coleslaw
1 loaf French bread, cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted
- Slice the lunch meat into thin slices.
- Combine the sliced lunch meat and barbeque sauce in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon meat and sauce onto the bottom halves of the toasted bread.
- Top with coleslaw, and then the other half of the pieces of bread.
- Credit: All Recipes