Spam Frittata Recipe
Recipe: Spam Frittata RecipeDifficulty: Medium
3 tbsp butter
7-oz can SPAM, cubed 1/4″
1/2 cup chopped onion
10 pitted black olives, chopped
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed 1/4″
2 tbsp water
1/4 tsp pepper
- In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, green pepper and potatoes; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (5 to 7 minutes).
- Add SPAM and olives; continue cooking until SPAM is heated through.
- Loosen sautéed ingredients from bottom of pan; add remaining 1 tbsp butter.
- Tilt pan to cover bottom with butter.
- In small bowl mix eggs, water, and pepper; pour over SPAM mixture.
- Cover; cook over low heat 12 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set on top.
- With pancake turner, loosen edges and bottom; invert onto serving platter.