Cornbread Broccoli Spam Pie
Recipe: Cornbread Brocolli Spam PieDifficulty: Medium
8 1/2-oz pkg cornbread mix
10-oz pkg frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
12-oz can SPAM, cubed 1/2″
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions.
- Stir in SPAM.
- Spread into greased 9″ pie plate.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cornbread is almost done.
- Arrange broccoli spears on top of cornbread; sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven; continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and cornbread is completely baked.