Recipe: Cheesy Spam RollsDifficulty: Easy
2 packages (10-count size) small French rolls
2 cups shredded cheese, divided
2 cans (8 oz size) roasted garlic tomato sauce
1 medium onion, chopped very fine
1 can (4.5 oz size) chopped ripe olives
4 hard-boiled eggs, grated
1 can (12 oz size) Spam, finely diced
- Slice dinner rolls in half and hollow out centers slightly to make shallow bowls.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F until they are crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup cheese for topping.
- Combine the remaining cheese, tomato sauce, chopped onion, olives, grated eggs and diced Spam.
- Spread the mixture on toasted rolls, covering well.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Credit: CD Kitchen