Recipe: Spam Summer Skillet SupperDifficulty: Easy
2 tbsp butter
12-oz can SPAM
6 medium new potatoes, sliced 1/8″
16-oz whole tomatoes
1 tsp basil
3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4″ slices
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp pepper
1 large onion, thinly sliced
- In a 10″ skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (6 to 8 minutes).
- Add zucchini and onions; continue cooking until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Cut SPAM into 6 slices; halve each slice.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
- Cover; cook over medium heat until heated through (8 to 10 minutes).