Recipe: Enchilada Breakfast Casserole RecipeDifficulty: Easy
12 oz can SPAM (cubed 1/2″)
1 small onion chopped
2 cups whipping cream
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 small tomato, chopped
4-oz can diced green chiles
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8 x 7″ flour tortillas
- Place about 1/4 cup SPAM, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese on one side of tortilla.
- Set remaining cheese aside.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion; place seam side down in greased 13×9″ baking dish.
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients; blend together with wire whisk.
- Pour over enchiladas.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven; bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with picante sauce.