Recipe: Spam & EggsDifficulty: Easy
1 can Spam (any flavour)
1 tsp butter
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
- Slice Spam into 3/8 inch thick slices and fry in butter until it begins to brown.
- Keep it warm while you cook your eggs.
- Or use two pans and cook Spam and eggs simultaneously. (Fry or scramble two large eggs per serving.)
- If scrambling, add about a teaspoon of water to the bowl as you whip the eggs.
- Fry eggs in butter to personal taste. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place two slices of the fried Spam on a serving plate and sprinkle lightly with Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Place eggs in a vacant spot.
- Serve with hot biscuits or toast, hash browns or grits optional.
- You can use a zesty picante sauce to replace the hot sauce of you like.